Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Tool #8

At the moment it looks like the both the ipad and the netbooks will be very helpful. I found it interesting that the ipads and the web books, will create a small sub-network in the classroom and the laptops will be used like a server. It is very convenient that all apps need to be downloaded once and then can be passed on to the ipads by linking the ipads to the laptops. I also found that the ipads can be linked to the lap tops without an actual physical connection. Both the ipads and the netbooks can connect to the internet and can be used to have students collaborate and contribute through Google Docs.
I will place all my wireless devices in the cabinets after each use. At first, I will lock the cabinets between periods to discourage students from using one of the devices without proper permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment