Sunday, March 18, 2012

Tool # 2

I actually spent a very long time exploring all the resources for tool  # 2. I found several technology web sites that were interesting, but dedicated to areas outside of chemistry. As I was exploring Diigo, I found a site that advertised free technology for educators. I explored it and found that it had several links to TED education and it had several links to very interesting videos. One video was on brain research; it involved mapping the brain by determining the types of genes that were "turned on." This was used to determine the types of proteins that were being synthesized and thereby predicting the type of activity occurring in the brain.It will take a while to interniliz all that I learned but it looks like it could be both exciting and a temporal black hole, where time can enter but not escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment